Can death be sleep, when life is but a dream,
And scenes of bliss pass as a phantom by?
Beyond the dream wall. You are yourself, creating imagery by exploring Plato’s cave. Be part of the infinite process of creation. Your wandering and watching become the source of the artwork. The deeper you descend into a far, dreamlike state, more cryptic entities emerge...
...inspiration exists, but it has to find you dancing with your controller.
Move playfully to create appealing and mesmerizing pictures and moods. To win, do not seek. Find. Surprise yourself. Lift up your state of mind. Out of confusion, as the way is, and the wonder, out of the chaos would come bliss...
...the game is about the ultimate goal, getting free.
All forms of control subject us to memory. A controlled mind can never act freely or spontaneously. To win, request the overstrained mind to go in the background for a while - just be aware of the fact of your existence without wanting to change it...
...someone in wonder watching its art is the aim and the end.
— Reviews —
“Pretty radical. You find yourself fixated on order which emerged from your own exploration... a solipsistic self-portrait built up out of feedback.” —Bennett Foddy, NYU Game Center
“In letting go, I was able to accept that what is happening on screen is a collaborative experience. Ironically, I felt more in control as a result.”
— Features —
▪ Experimental – A surreal near death experience.
▪ Simple but hard – You create the colors by changing your position, the angle and the hue. But to compose something scintillating, it takes awareness, patience and a sense of wonder. Any best way to succeed depends solely on the eye of the beholder.
▪ Plethora – A myriad of creative possibility. As everything is constantly changing slightly, no two players or sessions will ever be able to create exactly the same picture.
▪ Peaceful – There is no time limit and it is impossible to get hurt or die.
▪ Non-linear – A synaptic, semi-linear groundwork to play with.
▪ Some humble fame – A walkable museum website, where you can view beautiful player‘s stills with their respective author's name.
— Install —
1 - Unzip to Preferred Destination
2 - Start AENTITY.EXE
3 - Adjust Options
4 - Explore. Compose. Set Free.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.95 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Available NowFeb 10, 2019